The Adult Day of Dunwoody is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Activities Manager. This individual will play an important role in providing excellence and honoring our responsibility to deliver safe, effective and efficient healthcare services at the highest level. Part-time and PRN opportunities are also available starting at $20.00 per hour.
Consider joining The Adult Day of Dunwoody to experience a work culture that encourages professional growth, development, and well-being. As an LPN/ Activities Manager here you employ leisure activities to help our senior clients with disabilities such as memory loss. Through the use of "brain games", recreational activities, crafts and more. This role helps us maintain our clients' physical and emotional well-being. This Adult Day center help clients integrate into their community via group activities. This type of LPN might have worked in hospitals, skilled unit, school or other medical institutions, such as assisted living or memory care units.
Requirements and Experience:
- Currently licensed as a Practical Nurse in the state of Georgia
- Has CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) Certification.
- Has a working knowledgeable of specific state laws and regulations regarding providing care.
- Paid Time Off (Full Time)
- Continued Education (Full Time)
- Competitive Hourly Rate (all employee's)
About Adult Day of Dunwoody
We are an adult day health center inspiring engagements and meaningful experience for Individuals requiring supervision, socialization and a personalized approach. The Center includes:
- Dementia Professionals
- Registered Nurse On-Site
- Licensed Therapy Services
- Music and Pet Therapy
- Nutritious Meals
- Daily Exercise
- BrainBoot CampProgram
- Transportation (limited area)